Our service is built on relationships and backed by the support, network and resources of one of Europe’s largest banks.
Get the technology and support you need to accept payments face-to-face, over the phone or through your website.
Once you’ve completed your application, your merchant account should be up and running in just 10-15 working days. Here are six things you need to do before you talk to us.
How we can help your business
What our clients say
Business owners and managers tell their stories of getting started with card payments and making the switch to Lloyds Bank Cardnet.
Strategic Commercial Relationships
If you’re a trade body or buying group, talk to us about bespoke card payment solutions for your members and benefits for your organisation.
If you’re a Lloyds Bank Business Account holder you’ll enjoy a range of features when you join Lloyds Bank Cardnet.
- Fixed Rate of 1.25% for all MasterCard & Visa Credit & Debit Cards (AMEX not included)
- Minimum monthly charge of £15*
- Terminal rental starting from £15 per month**
- Terminal rental reduction after 18 months if contract renewed
- No Joining Fee
- Free online management information tool available
Terms and Conditions apply. * min 12mth service contract
** £15 is for static desktop, £19.95 portable terminal £24.95 Mobile Terminal (min 18 mth terminal contract)