Keep your services secure and up to date with technology that scales to meet your growing business needs.
Expand or improve your payment services
As your business grows, new card payment technologies will help you streamline transactions and improve your service for customers. There are several ways you can expand or upgrade:
- Invest in more machines to accommodate your growing business.
- Upgrade from a desktop machine to a portable Bluetooth or mobile SIM handset.
- Boost your sales opportunities by selling through your website.
- Integrate a mobile top-up service—convenience for your customers, commission for your business.
If you’re interested in expanding or improving your card machines, fill out our enquiry form and a Cardnet representative will get in touch.
Replace out-dated card machines
If your current card machine is out-dated, there are several reasons why you should upgrade:
- Upgrading machines will allow you to accept contactless payments.
- New terminal models have faster printing speeds and provide higher quality receipts.
- Your existing machine may no longer meet the required security standards.
- We may no longer provide technical support for your current card machine.
- Replacing out-dated machines is easy, and there’s usually little, if any, additional cost involved.
(If you’re adding any additional services, e.g. our mobile top-up service, there will be an additional cost.)
If your current machine is out-dated, our terminal leasing partners First Data Global Leasing (FDGL) and Merchant Rentals can arrange an upgrade for you:
(Remember: information sent via email is not secure and could be read by others).