Accept payments through your website quickly and securely with Lloyds Bank Online Payments.
Lloyds Bank Online Payments
Lloyds Bank Online Payments is a payment gateway ideal for small businesses wanting to accept card payments on their website. It includes a:
- Hosted Payment Page for online payments
- Virtual Terminal for mail & telephone orders
- Strong Fraud Prevention tool to help protect you and your customers
- Detailed online Management Information portal
Benefits of Lloyds Bank Online Payments:
- Simple setup with dedicated technical support.
- We host the payment pages and take responsibility for storing your customers’ payment details securely, ensuring PCI DSS compliance.
- Mobile Commerce enabled - ideal for businesses wanting to sell via a mobile optimised website.
- Market updates to keep you up to speed on market trends and help you spot new kinds of fraud.
- We also act as your acquiring bank, reducing administration time.
- A clear and simple pricing structure.
If you’re interested in setting up online payments, fill out our online enquiry form and a Cardnet representative will get in touch.
eCommerce support for web developers and retailers
Lloyds Bank Online Payment solution comes with comprehensive eCommerce support. As part of our service, we work closely with developers and business owners to help you integrate smart, scalable online shopping solutions to websites.
Benefits of trading with us as a developer
- The backing of an established brand that your clients trust
- Ongoing technical support from our dedicated team
- Test environment to check integration before going live
- Technical information available online for easy reference
Integration guides for developers
Connect Integration Guide
Step-by-step instructions on how to integrate using ‘Connect’ – our fully hosted solution.
Virtual Terminal & Online Portal Guide
Find out how to:
- Process transactions with the ‘Virtual Terminal’
- Use the integrated ‘Reports’ function
- Set configuration options
- Manage admin users
Web Service API Integration Guide
Instructions to fully control the payment pages by integrating the Web Service Application Programming Interface (API).
Getting started with Lloyds Bank Online Payments
Step 1: Get in touch to apply
Call our Developer Support Team at 01268 567 135 or fill in our enquiry form for more information about Lloyds Cardnet Online Payment.
Step 2: Integrate with your online store
Use the above integration guides to connect our payment gateway to your chosen shopping cart software.
Step 3: Test the integration
Check the integration of all features in our test environment before going live. Lloyds Bank Cardnet technical support team will be on hand to for troubleshooting and technical queries.
Step 4: Launch
Once you’ve tested and everything is working smoothly, launch the website to start processing real transactions.
Call our Developer Support Team at 01268 567 135 or fill in our enquiry form for more information about Lloyds Bank Online Payments.