Order supplies for your card machine, discover new software solutions or contact a regulatory organisation using our useful links and services.
Need more paper rolls? You’ll find Primatel terminal rolls are designed and manufactured to work best with your card machine. You can reorder supplies at www.primatel.co.uk
If you’d like any information on the various credit or debit cards your customers can use, you can find out more at the relevant websites.
There are several different software solutions involved in making sure your hardware runs smoothly and securely. Find out more about them here:
If you need to contact a payment service provider, or simply find out more, their web addresses are below.
- Paysafe - www.paysafe.com
- SecureTrading - www.securetrading.com
- BT Buynet - www.epayments.bt.com
- Universal Payment Gateway Plc - www.upg.co.uk
- Servebase - www.servebase.com
- Transaction Network Services (TNS) - www.tnsi.com
- PayPoint.net - www.paypoint.net
- Cybersource Ltd - www.cybersource.com
- Realex Payments - www.realexpayments.com
- CreditCall - www.creditcall.comk
- Bucks.Net - www.bucks.net
Here is a list of the relevant organisations involved with regulating financial transactions, in case you need to contact them.
N.B. Lloyds Bank Cardnet is not responsible for the content on external sites.